Sunday, March 14, 2010

On-Going Playlist for March


I have been really repetitive with my music lately, but I find that it somehow helps my thought process or at least concentration when I do this. It's possible there would be no provincial poster series in my portfolio if this playlist wasn't working its way through march:

Foreign Born - Vacationing People
Serge Gainsbourg - Initials B.B.
Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
La Roux - In for the Kill (Twelves Remix)
Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Koko Von Napoo - Polly (Chateau Marmont Remix)
School of Seven Bells - Half Asleep
Cults - The Curse

College f. Minitel Rose - The Energy Story
Rosanne Cash f. Bruce Springsteen - Sea of Heartbreak
The XX - Islands (Chillinger Remix) *
Placebo - Every You Every me


This isn't about amazing music selection, these are the songs that sort of fell together to become my preferred design playlist of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment