Friday, May 21, 2010

How Much Does a Movie Cost These Days?

I have always admitted to not knowing much about films. It's just never been my realm of interest. I'm researching for a film festival project right now, and am realizing how little I know about film. Of a list of 100 greats, I have maybe seen 10. Strangely though, I do actually own the film The Battleship Potemkin. I'm not saying I watched more than 15 minutes of it, but surely that must count for something.

For the past few days I have been doing a ton of research on movie title/end credits and typography, and just learning a lot about these movies that the rest of the world loves but I am completely in the dark about. I must have looked at hundreds of title stills today alone. Having little to no
knowledge of what the films are about, here are some title stills that I really like the look of. Taken at complete face value.















No comments:

Post a Comment