Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Afternoon

I've escaped the city and have been staying at my parent's place. It's so nice to see trees and lie outside without garbage men whistling at you. I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. In 2 weeks I bid adieu to this big country and move to a little island. While I am writing this outside in the sun the weather reports say it will rain today, and my once broken ring finger is hurting, so it's probably going to be a big storm. What will I do when it rains? Why continue on with my film education of course. Today I am watching Cinema Paradiso. Not until it rains of course.
Ps. the reason I am able to write this post outside is because I am on my new macbook pro. I didn't think I could feel this way about a screen that was less than 20", but the secret's out. We're in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment