Friday, June 25, 2010

Top 3 Best Pops: Dr.Pepper, Root Beer, 7up

Today's post is inspired by the delicious root beer I just drank. It is a very hot day in the city and I decided I better enjoy some poutine while I still can. Nothing complements a tasty dish on a hot day like a cold root beer (from a well designed bottle). I was partially compelled to buy the Boylan Bottleworks root beer because of how great the design was. After checking out their site/other bottles I'm really into the vintage soda pop look that Boylan Bottleworks creates.




I can't find a picture of the bottle cap, but it's the best part of the entire design. Even better, just now in my internet trolling for pictures of these bottles I came across this great idea on Etsy:



I actually want one of these! And I want another root beer to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment