Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We're waking up so slowly

Where does the time go? Here is a visual list of what I have been doing:



I didn't forget about watching the 100 Essential films. I watched Bicycle Thieves last weekend. Cried my face off at the end. I had to watch with subtitles though, I could not understand the Roman dialect. Rats.





It's like the Winter Olympics all over again! My life has been taken over by the World Cup. Luckily there is that 2 hour break between 12 and 2 where I can at least get some* things done.

* I get nothing done during these 2 hours.





I have begun packing. I recycled 3/4 of the work that had amassed in my office. It's really hard to decide what are essentials in a move. I think I have to have my wrapping paper book. Besides it's good beside reading. These images of Barcelona are up because I have Barcelona beaches on the brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment